XTagManager API consists in:
- An abstract class CStatApp that must be derived to redefine default behaviours,
- A set of Global Customizers, by default mapped to class(es) implementing CStatApp in the Customization JS generated by XTag Configurator, but that can be redefined to create another customization model,
- A set of namespaces and global functions providing powerful tools and capabilities to be used in Configurations NAME columns, or in your Customization JS,
- A set of Plugins executing the Analysis selected in XTag Configurator, normally not used by Customization JS, but provided and documented for very specific needs.
- The GA Mirroring Plugin, allowing to activate the dual tracking ATI <> GA, and to control its behavior.
See Customizer Guide.
See stat_ga Plugin.
Most frequently used globals
- getPageParam : quick access to Page's URL parameters.
- getUrlArray : Get URL parts in an Array [protocol,subdomain,domain,path].
- getPageMetaContent : Get the content attribute of a meta defined in page.
Most frequently used namespaces
- stat_data : for managing cookies and session/local storage.
- stat_dom : for DOM navigation and node(s) or data retrieving.
- stat_link : for click event control and injection refresh.
- stat_extent : for managing TMS extensions (GA, Tag Commander, GTM).
- stat_map : for managing Lookup tables.
- stat_monitor : for managing lazy or delayed content loading.
- stat_obs : for managing areas' changes observer.